If you're driving to the Fair, see the Minneapolis Convention Center site for maps, directions and parking information.
FREE shuttle buses will be provided from the Minneapolis and St. Paul campuses to the Fair. Any student from any U of M campus can take one of these buses. Look for yellow school buses with a Job and Internship Fair sign in the window.
Throughout the Fair, free Job Fair buses will circulate between the Minneapolis campus (East Bank and West Bank) and the Convention Center. Job Fair buses will stop at three stops every 15 minutes from 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
There are three Job Fair bus stops on the Minneapolis campus (map):
- West Bank:On 19th Ave S (right in front of the CSOM building). The bus will pick up students on the east side of the street at the same stop used by the University Avenue Circulator bus.
- East Bank: The first East Bank stop is on University Ave, immediately west of the intersection with Pleasant St. The bus will pick up students on the south side of University Ave, at the U of M bus stop.
- East Bank: The second East Bank stop is on University Avenue at the Rec Center. The bus will pick up students on the south side of University, at the U of M bus stop.
Return buses: Buses will depart from the Minneapolis Convention Center every 15 minutes from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Return buses will take students back to the three stops listed above, on the Minneapolis campus.
Wheelchair-accessible buses: Accessible buses will stop at the West Bank stop at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m. It will then travel to the other two East Bank stops, and to the Convention Center. The wheelchair-accessible bus will depart from the Convention Center at 10:45, 11:45, 12:45, 1:45, 2:45, 3:45, and 4:45. It will return to the Minneapolis campus via the three stops listed above.
St. Paul Campus:
Free buses will circulate between the St. Paul campus and the Convention Center throughout the Fair.
- Buses will depart from the front of Coffey Hall, on Eckles Avenue. The Fair bus departs hourly at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- The St. Paul campus buses will travel directly to Fair at the Minneapolis Convention Center. They will NOT stop anywhere on the Minneapolis campus. See above for Minneapolis campus buses.
- Fair buses returning to St. Paul will leave the Convention Center at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. These buses will drop students off in front of Coffey Hall.
Buses from Crookston:
Buses from Duluth:
UMD Career and Internship Services will provide a free bus from UMD to the Fair and back. You must sign up by Feb 16th in Career and Internship Services, 22 SCC. A $10 deposit will hold your seat and will be returned to you when you are on the bus. Registration for the event does not guarantee a seat on the bus.
Buses from Morris:
UMM Career Services will provide a FREE bus to and from the Fair! You must sign up by Tuesday, February 16 in Career Services, 110 Library (lower level tunnel - between Student Center and Briggs Library). A $10 deposit is required to hold your seat and will be returned to you on the bus. Registration for the event does not guarantee a seat on the bus.