Parking and Directions: If you're driving to the Fair, see the Minneapolis Convention Center site for maps, directions and parking information.
FREE shuttle buses will be provided from the Minneapolis and St. Paul campuses to the Fair. Any student from any U of M campus can take one of these buses.
How to recognize the free shuttle buses: Look for yellow school buses with a Job and Internship Fair sign in the window.
Throughout the Fair, free Job Fair buses will circulate between the Minneapolis campus (East Bank and West Bank) and the Convention Center. Job Fair buses will stop at three stops every 15 minutes from 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Look for yellow school buses with a Job and Internship Fair sign in the window. See details below.
There are three Job Fair bus stops on the Minneapolis campus (map):
- West Bank: The stop is near Mondale Hall on 19th Ave S (just south of the intersection with 2nd St SE). The bus will pick up students on the east side of 19th Ave, at the U of M bus stop.
- East Bank: The first East Bank stop is on University Ave, immediately west of the intersection with Pleasant St. The bus will pick up students on the south side of University Ave, at the U of M bus stop.
- East Bank: The second East Bank stop is on University Avenue at the Rec Center. The bus will pick up students on the south side of University, at the U of M bus stop.
Return buses: Buses will depart from the Minneapolis Convention Center every 15 minutes from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Return buses will take students back to the three stops listed above, on the Minneapolis campus.
Wheelchair-accessible buses: Accessible buses will stop at the West Bank stop at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m. It will then travel to the other two East Bank stops, and to the Convention Center. The wheelchair-accessible bus will depart from the Convention Center at 10:45, 11:45, 12:45, 1:45, 2:45, 3:45, and 4:45. It will return to the Minneapolis campus via the three stops listed above.
St. Paul Campus:
Free buses will circulate between the St. Paul campus and the Convention Center throughout the Fair.
- Buses will depart from the front of Coffey Hall, on Eckles Avenue. The Fair bus departs hourly at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- The St. Paul campus buses will travel directly to Fair at the Minneapolis Convention Center. They will NOT stop anywhere on the Minneapolis campus. See above for Minneapolis campus buses.
- Fair buses returning to St. Paul will leave the Convention Center at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. These buses will drop students off in front of Coffey Hall.