Maps and Directions
Directions to Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 Second Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Hotel information and reservation links will be posted at a later time.
Unloading and Parking
Materials can only be dropped off on Friday, February 23 after 8:30 a.m. Employers are responsible for their own parking costs.
Lower level: Stop next to the marshalling guard station that is located off 16th Street. Inform the guard that you are dropping off materials for the job fair. You will receive a pass to unload your vehicle for thirty minutes. You will be entering the Convention Center in the back of Exhibit Hall A. After unloading, please park on one of the ramps near the Convention Center.
Street level: Courtesy staff/student workers will be available to help you unload your materials. Pull into the curved unloading access road that is off 2nd Avenue. Park next to the curb at the end of the access road. After unloading, please park in one of the ramps near the
GES shipping is the official service contractor for the University of Minnesota Job and Internship Fair. Shipping information will be posted at a later date.
Shipping materials prior to the fair:
- Advance shipments should be directed to the GES warehouse and will be accepted up to 30 days prior to the fair.
- Advance shipments must be sent pre-paid; collect shipments will be refused.
- Advance shipments will be delivered to your exhibit booth prior to the start of the fair.
- Direct shipments to the Convention Center will be accepted ONLY on Monday, February 26 during exhibitor move-in hours.
- Materials handling rates and more detailed information about shipping and material handling are located on the website.
Shipping materials after the fair:
- A GES Service Representative will be available during the fair to facilitate shipment of materials back to your organization.
- An outbound bill of lading must be completed and turned in at the GES Service Desk for all outbound shipments. Do not leave the bill of lading in your booth.
- A credit card is required for outbound shipping services; a form will be available at the GES Service Desk.
A block of rooms have been reserved at a group rate of $159 per room at the Hilton Minneapolis which is connected via skyway to the Convention Center. To reserve a hotel room, visit https://aws.passkey.com/go/mjf2018 or call 612.376.1000 or 888.933.5363 and ask for the code MJF for the University of Minnesota group rate. Reservations must be made by January 22, 2018 to receive the rate.