Registering for the Fair
- You will need to create an account in GoldPASS if you do not already have one. Creating an account and registering for the Fair in GoldPASS must be completed FIRST, prior to submitting payment for the Fair.
- After creating an account, go to the 'Career Fairs/Events' tab and select 'Register for Events'. On the Event Search page, hit 'Search' to find the U of M Job and Internship Fair (event ID #3392) in the list of events, OR, type in both of the event date fields February 26, 2018, which is the date of the Fair. This will take you to the U of M Job and Internship Fair (event ID #3392) option that you can then click on to get detailed information.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email.
The registration fee includes a 10’ x 10’ exhibit booth, a 6’ draped table, two chairs, signage, and two lunch/refreshment tickets, which includes a continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks.
For profit organization fees:
- By January 15: $625
- After January 15: $750
Nonprofit, government, social services, or educational organization fees:
- By January 15: $200
- After January 15: $325
*A second exhibit booth may be purchased for an additional $225 (applies to both for-profit and non-profit organizations)
Additional booth features
- Interview booth: Separate curtained interview booths may be reserved for $25 each. The interview area is adjacent to the Exhibit Hall. The interview area is a 6’x6’ curtained area with a small table and two chairs.
- Electricity: If you would like electricity in your booth the cost is $120. Bring your own extension cord.
Please note: To check if you ordered electricity, carpet, interview booths, as well as to see how many reps/lunch tickets are currently on your registration, log into your GoldPASS account. Click the Calendar link on the top left of the screen and navigate to Monday, February 26. Double click on the event and then click “View my Registration”. Scroll down until you get to the “Fees” section. To make any updates to this information, contact Brenton Rice Registrar, The Odyssey Group at email@example.com or 651-242-6589.
- Carpeting: The exhibit booths are not carpeted. You may rent carpeting for your exhibit booth (10’x10’) for $110.
Attention: Graduate School Programs
Thank you for your interest in the University of Minnesota Job and Internship Fair. In the past, we have had a mix of organizations promoting jobs, internships, and graduate and professional school opportunities at our fair. In an effort to serve all of our constituencies more efficiently we will no longer offer booth spaces to graduate and professional programs. Please contact the University of Minnesota career services offices directly about recruiting candidates for your programs. Thank you for your continued interest in University of Minnesota students and graduates.
Registration payments through credit cards and checks will be accepted. State agencies may pay by EFT.
All invoices must be paid by February 5, 2018 to secure your placement in the job fair.
Send checks made payable to “University of Minnesota Job Fair” to:
University of Minnesota Job and Internship Fair
The Odyssey Group
300 33rd Avenue South, Ste 101
Waite Park, MN 56387
State Vendor Electronic Payment for State Agencies
Contact your accounting department in order to make an electronic payment. Make payment to The Odyssey Group Vendor #VN0000223031 on the Minnesota Department of Finance website.
Your organization must cancel by February 5, 2018 in order to receive a refund. There will be no refunds after that date. If the event cannot be held due to circumstances beyond our control, no refunds will be made. The event will not be cancelled due to inclement weather.